Roger Hall Construction - Did not finish fence

I hired Roger Hall because a former employee recommended him. Hall put in 4 posts and screwed up the boards on the fence he was supposided to finish.

Not only would he not retire my calls, every time I did get him to answer he would say he would be out "tomorrow" to finish the job. He never showed, reimbursed, or anything to try and finish the job. Cost me another $500.00 to get the job done. If you ever get a chance to do business with him--turn, run away as fast as you can.

You cannot depend on anything he says. I am trying to think of any good points about the man--no cannot!

Product or Service Mentioned: Roger Hall Construction Fence Installation.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 12, 2017.

Comments

youre a piece of *** you weren't charged anything for the fence you lying ***

Roger Hall Construction - Ripped off-took money-no work!

I hired Roger Hall Of Brookland,AR to put small porch over back door. During family crises I had to leave,so paid for roofing materials and other things-he did very little work-tarped house and left it unfinished after many calls and excuses-never came to finish-had to take him to court-never showed up and has done many people like this before he needs to be stopped!

I was award $5000. in court but no way of collecting money-he has a Body Attached Warrant out for him good for 10 years but will not go out and simply arrest him-it's up to me to find him or can arrest if pulled over for anything else!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 27, 2013.

Comments

Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States #726685

Recently found of his home address and turned it into the Attorney generals office -hoping they can help--know where he lives now!! Don't know if he really has a construction co or not but does work all around Jonesboro,AR -DO NOT HIRE HIM !!